Solved

Cannot register- stuck in an impossible loop

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Insterted the SIM and downloaded the app, tried to register and get a ‘oops the details you entered are incorrect’ try to reset with forgot usernam password and get a ‘something wasnt quite right’ message and can do nothing else

Very annoying, I know when i was born, I know my name.

Any help greatfully received

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 January 2023, 12:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jamiecannotlogin .

You’ll need to first register before you can log-in to an iD account.

Note that the Community account is separate and has no link to the iD services (as you can register before being a customer).

You do however, need to make sure that the details entered match the account holders.

So the account holders last name, date of birth and the iD number (connected currently on the SIM card).

The account holder would be the person who made the purchase, not the user.

Mohammed

‘’You’ll need to first register before you can log-in to an iD account.’’

I am unable to do this, my sister had the exact same problem

I am literally copy pasting the phone number from the text message sent, I know my DOB and name so I am at a total loss on why it will not let me proceed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jamiecannotlogin,

Thansk for clarifying.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?