Question

Cant Register/Login to the ID mobile app - Tried live chat no help

• 6 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi there, when I try to register or login for the ID mobile app it asks for 

MOBILE NUMBER

LASTNAME

AND YEAR OF BIRTH

When i enter these CORRECTLY it says “Oops, the details you've entered are incorrect. Please try again.”

Live chat cant even get it working so what do i do ?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry if this seems obvious, but you can’t login until you’ve registered. 

Is this your first account with iD, or are you a returning customer @newstead90?
Anyway, the iD customer service closes at 8pm weekdays. 

You could leave an out-of-hours private message for iD using Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM. 
Otherwise, it’s a question of trying the live chat again tomorrow. 

Sorry if this seems obvious, but you can’t login until you’ve registered. 

Is this your first account with iD, or are you a returning customer @newstead90?
Anyway, the iD customer service closes at 8pm weekdays. 

You could leave an out-of-hours private message for iD using Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM. 
Otherwise, it’s a question of trying the live chat again tomorrow. 

I’ve never registered or had a successful attempt but just incase i was at sign up time I have also tried to login and do a password reset but it asks for the same information so Im stuck in a loop - pretty bad tbh

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you provide a PAC at the point-of-purchase @newstead90

If you’re trying to register for an iD online account before switching your number to iD, you probably need to use the number iD initially allocated for your new connection.

Did you provide a PAC at the point-of-purchase @newstead90

If you’re trying to register for an iD online account before switching your number to iD, you probably need to use the number iD initially allocated for your new connection.

not required - was a new contract with a new number

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @newstead90, as forum members can’t look at iD customer accounts, probably best to contact iD customer service for assistance using the online real-time iD Live Chat service tomorrow.

Otherwise, perhaps leave a private message for iD using Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM, which the support team would pick when they start work tomorrow. 

Resolving the issue via this forum could take several days or more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @newstead90,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with registering.

Did you manage to get in touch with somebody or did you still require assistance?

Please get back to us here if you require further assistance.

Kash

Still no further forward and live chat people cant even get me logged in so whats next ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @newstead90 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?