Solved

cant register on App with past details - phone number

• 24 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi

Iv recently re-joined ID mobile

I'm well aware of the issues with the app where you can't use the same email address to login.  

I have another email address I can use but my problem is I am using the same mobile number as before and I am unable to register because its in the system!

so, I can't use my old email address and now i also can't use my phone number.

I have zero access to my account!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 July 2023, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You should be able to access your iD account using their automated phone service, by calling 7777 from your iD SIM @cash87.

I don't think having an old iD account with the same telephone number should stop you registering for a new iD account @cash87.

I was in exactly the same position when I rejoined iD Mobile, and was able to register for a new iD account with a different username (email address). I then had two iD accounts (with different account numbers), which had the same mobile number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

Iv recently re-joined ID mobile

I'm well aware of the issues with the app where you can't use the same email address to login.  

I have another email address I can use but my problem is I am using the same mobile number as before and I am unable to register because its in the system!

so, I can't use my old email address and now i also can't use my phone number.

I have zero access to my account!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hey @cash87,

Having the same number shouldn’t stop you registering.

You can still follow the steps to register for an iD account.

What error do you get if you try and register this way?

Mohammed

Hi there

I have the same issue.. I have rejoined ID and ported the same old number back. The service is fine however I can't register for online account even with a differnt e-mail address. 

Thr error message simply says ' there is a problem' and I have no way of being able to rectify it as it doesn't give me an option to go anywhere else. 

Can anyone help please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nicola Dyble,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?