cant see my new number for my sim

• 22 November 2023
  • 4 replies

I received my new sim today and I can’t seem to see my new number so I can’t activate it what should I do and it’s not a sim only it’s a phone and sim contract 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The new SIM should be activated and ready to go @Ameena Campbell
Just pop the new SIM into your new phone, call or text a friend / family member, who should be able to tell you your new number. 

The new SIM should be activated and ready to go @Ameena Campbell
Just pop the new SIM into your new phone, call or text a friend / family member, who should be able to tell you your new number. 

It was supposed to activate today as an agent told me this however it hasn’t I can’t call anyone still and can’t message anyone and I still don’t know the new number

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Privacy and security reasons prevent forum members looking at iD customer accounts @Ameena Campbell

You’ll need iD to help. However, this forum is the slowest way of getting assistance from iD customer service. If you don’t mind waiting, someone from iD might respond in a day or two. 

Otherwise, it’s probably better to contact iD for assistance by using one of their PRIMARY support channels:

• Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via a popup window in a browser).
  • Sending a private message by using Facebook Messenger.
  • Sending a DM on X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ameena Campbell,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you manage to get this resolved via Live Chat or Social Media?

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?