Solved

Cant transfer my number user PAC

I have recently got a new phone and iD mobile SIM but when I go on the website and input my PAC from Vodafone and other details, it just says ‘we’ve tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you’ve submitted’. I’ve tried this so many times and all the numbers are correct but it still won’t work - please help me! 

icon

Best answer by emn.mun 13 April 2023, 11:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

23 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having the exact same issue. Impossible to speak with anyone.  Have you had any answers to the problem?

Thanks 

Katie

Hi Katie - sorry you’re going through this too! No help yet, and today when I try to use the Live Chat or the PAC form I get an error message: ‘The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.’ it’s not a problem on my end (I’ve tried on multiple devices and wifi/data etc!). It’s so frustrating!

Userlevel 1

What a pain! I rang carphone warehouse,  where i purchased the new plan. They told me the number showing against my id account is my current number (the one i want to keep)! Yet when i insert my new sim and call anyone from it it shows with a different new number! She told me to speak to an advisor and it just comes back with the advisors are all busy try again later. 😡

Userlevel 1

Have you registered on the app yet? Wondering what number would show on there, but at set up it asks for your number.. not sure which to use! 

Userlevel 1

I had the same issue and fixed it by writing my last name in CAPITAL letters. Credits to this post: 

Userlevel 1

Thanks emn.mun, have just tried to log in again and getting the same URL rejection notice as Maria 🙄 painful!!!!

@emn.mun you are a lifesaver I can’t believe that has worked!! Thank you so much. 
@Katie Hamilton signing up to the app is a whole other issue for me (I used to be with iD years ago so it won’t accept my email or let me reset my password… an issue for another day). 

@iD mobile if you are reading this please put the capital letters in the instructions on the PAC form it will save a lot of customers hassle. 

Oh no @Katie Hamilton mine eventually stopped rejecting the URL when I tried on a laptop instead… not sure why they make this so complicated 

I'm having the same trouble 😕  will try on the laptop and see if I get any joy that way, also got mine through carphone warehouse, this has been just a pain to sort and I'd advisor isnt replying to fb chat now 

Userlevel 1

Sad times, tried on laptop and with capitals and no joy! Odd that when i spoke to carphone warehouse the number that appeared under my id account is my old number.. yet when you phone someone with the new sim in the new number appears! Might just take it back, still in cooling off period! 

Userlevel 1

I just called carphone warehouse again.. they said my number is due to transfer over on 14th April (no idea why that date was selected when i received the sim a week and a half ago...). So they said it will transfer over automatically tomorrow.... fingers firmly crossed. Not the best first impression mind you! If not il send it back. Worth calling carphone warehouse if you are in the same boat. I did input my pac when i.ordered it but as I got a new number, obviously assumed i had to re-input!! 

Yes I had same issue saying your PAC code isn’t working, write your surname in capital letters it works straight away . They aren’t specific enough to say that’s the issue keeping everyone waiting for so long without any answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Maria Bell @Katie Hamilton,

I hope that your issue is resolved but please let us know here if you require further assistance.

@Maria Bell If you have used your email address to sign up previously you will need to use a new email address this time.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Mine is all sorted now thanks! 

Same problem for me - getting error message  “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

Tried surname with Caps and doesn't help. 

Any advice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sundale 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues on the iD Mobile port form, have you made sure your transaction number begins with a “4”?

Have you already submitted your PAC code to us during purchase?

Tom

I having the same problem, by the time I had got this solution it's now impossible to login because the website doesn't recognise the number as one of yours. I'm not sure how to resolve it.

I got sorted ok. After entering details on form I expected an email to confirm number transfer was pending. As i didnt get confirmation i tried to enter details again but was unable to do so - hence my query on the community.  I then used online chat who were able to confirm that transfer was pending. So confirmation email would saved me a lot of time. 

good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I having the same problem, by the time I had got this solution it's now impossible to login because the website doesn't recognise the number as one of yours. I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Hey @Gregjones,

Have you been able to submit a port since?

@Sundale did you not get a confirmation when submitting the port form? From my knowledge, this should be confirmed on submission.

Mohammed

HI Mohammed,

I can't recall - there may have been a confirmation screen. Whatever the system response was it wasn't enough to stop me trying to put my info in again. Confirmation email would seem to be the norm for this type of thing.

Michael

Hi Mohammed,

sorry - also I would add that if the form fails validation because the transfer is pending then it would be helpful if the error message reflected the reason for failure. 

Michael 

Hello, 

I am also having this problem. My pac code has not yet been used as I have confirmed this with my old provider (three) I have tried the CLC- code and the order number which is the 9 digit code which starts with 4. I have tried my name in capitals and all different ways - nothing works. 

Please advise? I am still in my cooling off period so if this doesn’t work I will be leaving. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shanibray13,

It may be that you have already submitted the port.

Have you had any confirmation regarding the port date?

If not, please let us know and we will PM you to check this out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?