Question

Change plan but no login details

• 1 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I took out a contract for my daughters phone in Sept 20. I want to cancel this and take out new contract with new iphone14. i cannot logon anywhere and not sure i ever registered for this? The number on the DD paperwork is different from actual number so we must have ported her old number.

It would be easy-ish to cancel and then start over, but must be easier way?

Help appreciated as this is above the Bot’s skill level !

Thanks

ST

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SimonT1971 

You’ll be able to cancel via the iD Mobile app, have you registered an iD Mobile app/website account for the plan made in September? App/website accounts aren’t created automatically and will need to be registered manually.

If you’re looking to take out a new contract and keep a number that’s already on iD Mobile I’d recommend taking a look at upgrade options, however the earliest a contract can be upgraded is after 6 months of having the contract and in a 24 month contract you’d be able to upgrade up to 60 days before the end of the contract.

If you’re looking to cancel the plan created in September in favour of a new plan please note that a final termination fee may apply and we wouldn’t be able to port a number from an existing iD Mobile plan to another, the number would have to come from another network provider via PAC code.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?