Solved

claiming an amazon voucher advertised on signnup

When i signed up - there was an offer of an Amazon or something voucher - this is now my third month and I still have not received anything. The website contact is almost impossiible to navigate apart from some sort of clueless virtual chat bot . 

how do i fnd out when/ if i am going to get one? 

thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 2 September 2022, 18:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

I’d very much like to know the same thing! 

I selected a sim package that was supposed to come with a £30 voucher but as soon as I clicked on the link ‘to claim this offer’, all mention of a £30 voucher disappeared. 

Where is it please?!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @AD101, @Camcate, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m not aware of this promotion, and I haven’t been able to find anything on our website about it. It sounds like this may have been offered via an affiliate/third party website, in which case, you’d need to contact them directly. Do you have any screenshots you can provide?

Thank you,

Rory

How to I claim my £40 amazon voucher as per instructions when I swapped over from my previous DSP to yourselves on the 31st August 2022 ?

I do have a screenshot taken from your site when I signed up.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I do have a screenshot taken from your site when I signed up.

Okay @Shaun2469, what services did you actually get from your previous DSP?

Have you checked if this offer appears at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer?

I changed from my DSP to join yourselves and I have a sim only deal.This deal entitled me to a £40 Amazon voucher  as I am a new customer.

Is this not the case as per your promotion ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So @

I changed from my DSP to join yourselves and I have a sim only deal.This deal entitled me to a £40 Amazon voucher  as I am a new customer.

So @Shaun2469, who was your old DSP please?

You could be asking in the wrong place @Shaun2469, because iD Mobile don’t do Amazon voucher offers - did you find a deal on Moneysupermarket.com, or a similar site? 

Like I said this was the offer on iD Mobile site and if it isn’t then I will be cancelling my order and going to the regulator Ofcom😀

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Like I said this was the offer on iD Mobile site and if it isn’t then I will be cancelling my order and going to the regulator Ofcom😀

Okay @Shaun2469, your screen-shot appears to show an email with an offer from “giftcloud.com”, but you’ll need to wait 90 days before getting an email explaining how to receive your gift - the £40 Amazon voucher. 

Anyway, seems like you’ve ordered the iD plan (31-Aug-2022), so look out for reward email in 3 months or so - I hope it works out as you expected.
🤞

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is this the online deal you selected @Shaun2469?

MoneySavingExpert (aka MoneySuperMarket)

Why iD Mobile?