Question

claiming Currys voucher

• 17 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been referred by a friend I have an account number. The instructions to claim the Currys voucher for both parties say to input your account number on the Buyer power portal. The link just takes you back to the referral page, but the part to input the customer number Is missing or extremely hard to find. Feels a bit deliberate to make you give up and forget to claim because it's not automatically done. Any ideas please? Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Karen Wesson 

Have you tried opening the link on a different browser?

Are you able to hold the button/link, copy and paste the URL and try in an incognito browser window?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Thanks Tom 

So if I understand you correctly you're saying this link may be blocked for some reason? I just can't find the box to add my account number. When companies offer an incentive to join and then make you Jump through hoops to claim it's really irritating, so I hope this isnt the case. Everything so far has been straightforward and the breadcrumb trail just disappears! I've seen the part that says ‘if you don't tell us you won't get the reward‘ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Karen Wesson,

The process is:

Referrer visits Refer a Friend and submits their details to sign up

They generate a link that is then shared to the referee

Refereee visits link and enters their details then proceeds to make a valid purchase via our website

Referee then re-visits the same link and should be able to input their account number here after receiving the contract.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you. The link no longer works and I get a message saying The requested URL was rejected, contact administrator. When the link did work I could not find the box to add my account number. 

How to I access the link and where do I add my account number? Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Karen Wesson 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hello,

i had a message in August confirming that I am eligible for a referral reward (curry’s voucher) and that another email would be sent following two successful bill payments. I am now paying my third bill but have not received another email. I have checked the junk folder just in case but there is nothing. My friend you referred me has also not received a voucher yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Cymru2005 

What date did you submit your account number? You should have an email with the subject “Congratulations NAME, your reward is coming!” to indicate this.

Your reward can take up to 90 days from that date to arrive.

Tom

I had an email on 28 August saying that I was eligible for the voucher and that I have 90 days to “claim” it which implies that I should do something to get it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Cymru2005,

Can you please check the terms and conditions below to see if you have followed all the steps.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

It may be worth checking the portal dashboard to check for an update on your referral.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?