Solved

clicked the wrong package

• 15 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I resigned to a new mobile and I must have clicked the wrong data by accident because when I looked I have 25gb how do correct it?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 26 July 2023, 15:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sam Holderness,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately once the order is placed we are unable to change it.

If you wish to change the plan to one that you have seen online you’ll need to process a return and place a new order.

Alternatively you can look at the plan changes via your iD Mobile account, however the plan change may be more expensive then the one you have seen online.

Kash

To clarify, right phone, wrong data per month 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sam Holderness,

We’re not able to reduce the tariff if moving to a cheaper plan, but if moving to a more expensive plan, this should still be possible. (due to line rental and upfront cost calculated based on the price of the handset in mind).

If it’s moving to a cheaper tariff, you’ll need to process a return as advised above.

Mohammed

More expensive, I get an error when I click it on the app though, so call in? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sam Holderness,

Let’s look into this and see if we can sort it.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?