Question

compaints team email address

• 6 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello

ive had a letter from complaints team asking to get in contact - but no one picks up the phone it just rings / on hold for 30 minutes

the complaint is around having very bad coverage and speed of network in KT5 and anywhere I use the phone away from home, clearly an issue with my phone or set up.

please send me an email address so I can contact the complaints team

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bruntmeister,

Welcome to the Community!

The Complaints Team are only available over the phone and they don’t have an email address that you can contact.

During busy periods it may take a little longer than usual to reach the team.

Please can you try again and hopefully you should get through to somebody.

Kash

I have tried 4 times for over 30 minutes wait on each occasion, the first of which I just got hung up on.

they have tried to call me twice and never get through because my reception is sooo bad.

there must be an alternative method of contact than waiting on a phone line that isn’t properly manned

Please can I have a direct message and I can then share another phone number for the complaints team to contact me on.

Userlevel 1

Have you tried messaging on social media? Might be worth a try

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bruntmeister,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?