Complaint reference number 371965125

• 28 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I officially closed my plan on 04.09.2023 by phone.

3 weeks later your company charged my current account by 24.27£

I need my money back to my current account.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Marek Slomkowski,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems that the bill you received is the final bill which you would receive after disconnecting.

The bill should provide a full breakdown of the charges.

If you believe that you have been billed incorrectly, please let us know.

Kash

Complaint number: 371965125

SIM Card Phone Number: 07578769848

Please read it carefully: 

I bought your SIM card weeks before my flight to Geneva because you clamed that the monthly contract will include ROM-ming to over 50 countries in Europe (please read the contract).

I inserted the SIM card 2 days before my holiday, to check if it is OK.

On 23.08.2023 I crossed a border of Republic of Ireland after 22:00 and I had been using your so called ROM-ming until my flight to Geneva at 06:10. Please provide me how much data I have used and how many minutes I spent on your SIM Card during that time. I had landed to Geneva International Airport at 09:25 on 24.08.2023 and about one hour later my SIM card has been disconnected due to some sort of ROM-ming issues. Please provide me how much data I have used and how many minutes I spent on your SIM Card in Geneva before you disconnected me of your useless service.

You left me in Switzerland for the rest of my holiday out of GSM network until 03.09.2023. During that time, I had been hiking Alp Mountains with out GSM network connection causing real safety issues.

Therefore, charging me 24.27£ - 3 week after my holiday is obviously unfair. 

I have to notice that in reaction to that unfair charges of 24.27£ for unused service in Switzerland causing real safety issues in the Alp Mountains, I am sending this case to my holiday insurer. The insurer needs information (asked above in bold letters) , so please provide me how much data I have used and how many minutes I spent on your SIM card separately in Republic of Ireland and in Geneva.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marek Slomkowski 

While we do offer roaming in 50 European destinations Switzerland is not one of them. If you are connected to a Swiss network, you will be charged extra.

The list of 50 destinations and the charges for usage in a non-inclusive zone can be found here.

As you’re already in communication with the complaints team about this, we’d recommend continuing with them directly.

Tom