Solved

Complaints line number

• 6 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello

Could any member of the team please private message me the complaints number to call? I already have a complaint in place with a reference number, I'd just like to relay/query a few things and also add to it.

It's worth noting I have also emailed your social queries and documents@id email addresses several times over the past week quoting my complaints reference number and haven't received a response, just highlighting in case you suggest I email them.

I had the number saved previously but can't seem to locate it on my emails.

@Kash @Tom @Mohammed 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 10 January 2023, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Powerhous,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

The documents email is only used for correspondence forwarding. 

The other inbox takes up to 72-houes for a response.

If you still need us to PM you here, please let us know.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4

Hi @Mohammed thank you, I'm aware the documents email address is a forwarding email, just highlighting what I've done so far. Also to note, the other email has failed to respond within 72 hours with two seperate emails being sent.

Your complaints team have a direct mumber as they've called me previously, and also left me an email quoting their number. 

I appreciate you might not be able to quote this number on general chat, so can you please private message me the number as I can't seem to locate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Powerhous I’ll send you a PM now with this.

Mohammed

Id mobile has the worst customer service in the world it is impossible to speak to someone directly, how they are allowed to do this is beyond me the best thing is to contact Which magazine  putting in a complaint, write to you MP, complain to the ombudsman rate them 0 on all the recommendation engines and cancel as soon as you can  never use them they are the worst customer serivce only they have no customer service to be worst because the don’t have one they are crooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Andrew P,

That’s disappointing to hear.

I can see you were already sent a PM but have yet to reply.

If you reply to our PM we can assist you further.

Mohammed

Please give me a call please 

I have a big issue

Please could someone from complaints contact me please

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kitkat5th,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?