Solved

Contact us or Live chat stil exists?

• 24 June 2023
  • 6 replies

There is any way to contact ID mobile support? The Live chat service is not working and there is not ‘contact us’ on the website….? Weird?!

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 24 June 2023, 20:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I can confirm that Live chat is working just fine.

‘’

If Live Chat doesn’t launch, find out more here.’’

The only think I can see and no ‘contact us’ nowhere...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @dimbim,

You can contact Live Chat here if you already haven’t https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

However we can help you here, please let us know about your query and we will answer as best as we can.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I am due to upgrade and have been a customer for years however it is far cheaper to get a new plan rather than upgrade.  I can get a new plan at £14.99 for 250gb but upgrade if £17.99 fir 50gb is there anything I can do to save changing my number and being a loyal customer.

Userlevel 4
Badge

LIVE CHAT won’t work unless you disable browser pop up blockers.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am due to upgrade and have been a customer for years however it is far cheaper to get a new plan rather than upgrade.  I can get a new plan at £14.99 for 250gb but upgrade if £17.99 fir 50gb is there anything I can do to save changing my number and being a loyal customer.

I’m not sure being a loyal iD customer counts nowadays @Eaglesham1

If you don’t mind the faff of a triangle port, you could save £3/month and move the number you want to keep over to a new iD contract. 

Why iD Mobile?