Solved

contract due to end

• 22 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

My 2 year contract ends in April 2024, will i still be able to use my SIM after the contract ends?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 22 February 2024, 10:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think it’s your 24-month minimum term that ends, not the contract itself, @Blayne O'Brien

Your iD contract will only end when one party gives notice of cancellation to the other party. 

You should still be able to use your iD SIM once the contract minimum term ends.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your service doesn’t end once you reach the minimum term duration of the agreement, it continues on a month-to-month basis.

Your options are:

1. Provide iD Mobile with 30 days notice to cancel
  2. Request a PAC or STAC and give this to your new network provider
  3. Upgrade or switch to a SIM only plan
  4. Continue as you are on a month to month basis
Userlevel 1

Cheers for that my bill is not due to increase in April as I took my contract out before may 2022. I am happy with what I pay currently just looking to buy a phone outright, as suites me currently 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Blayne O'Brien 

Glad to hear the above from @andewhite & @WelshPaul could help.

In any case it’ll be worth checking your iD Mobile app/website for SIM only upgrades once your contracted period has finished to keep the same number/account, but move to a cheaper plan.

Tom

Hi there, How do I find out when my contract is ending? This new upgraded app doesn't give me an option to check my contract plan. Not sure if it's end of April or May. I will be leaving ID, as it's not a good network. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Suzie6709,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the network.

If you are having issues with the app you can check your contract end date via the iD Mobile website.

Kash

My contract start date 14.06.2022

Can you tell me the end date please