Contract problems

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi I canceled my old sim about 2 months ago it said it will disconnect on the 13th of last month but did not in the mean time I got a sim only deal with yourselfs and binned my old sim I put new sim in and started using it but now I've been left with 2 bills even though I canceld one I don't think this is fair as I've requested the old account to be shut down and it didn't ever shut down now I'm in arrears on that one as I feel I should not have to pay please help thankyo 

Lauren 19 days ago

Hi @Andrew Roberts. If you’ve received multiple bills, it sounds like your account hasn’t disconnected like it should have been.

However, it’s also worth noting that this may be a final bill that hasn’t been paid. A final bill is generated within 24-hours of disconnection for payment up to 14-days later. If you provide us with 30-days notice, the line rental is also active as normal during this time. 

If you need any further assistance in this, just let us know here and we’ll be able to send you a PM. We’d be happy to help.

-Lauren

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Andrew Roberts. If you’ve received multiple bills, it sounds like your account hasn’t disconnected like it should have been.

However, it’s also worth noting that this may be a final bill that hasn’t been paid. A final bill is generated within 24-hours of disconnection for payment up to 14-days later. If you provide us with 30-days notice, the line rental is also active as normal during this time. 

If you need any further assistance in this, just let us know here and we’ll be able to send you a PM. We’d be happy to help.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?