Question

Credit recored ruined

• 16 October 2022
  • 2 replies

ID refused rather not willing to mention on my credit recored that I paid my bills, month after months complaint team  they keep saying give 4 to 6 weeks, when that up, they will say the last complaint is closed and start again, I am still waiting someone from ID whoever it might be is willing to communicate with credit recored companies all of them to show it is settled.

Due to ID mobile incompetent journey from the start I had to pay for something it wasn’t my place to clear, first I finished my 24 months paying them without a fail. When it was time to stop the contract which I never use for the last year, they agreed to stop it at the end of the contract, but they did not. I stop my direct debit on 25th months want away for 3 months. As advised from Curry’s carphonewher house manager. Little that I know that this information will stop me buying property

I am now stuck with bad credit, all my life I have paid my bills and now from credit score 900 I am below average for £87 that is not even a debt anymore. 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE WHO DO THE JOB RIGHT TO INFORM ALL CREDIT SCORE COMPANY TO SHOW THIS MATTER IS SETTLED??????

I CAN NOT GET MORTGAGE TO PURCHASE THAT WAS NEARLY FINISHED.

Is there anyone who successfully got ID mobile clear their credit or show the dispute is settled. I am not asking to the one who not paid them, after you pay whatever debt they have acted?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You're supposed to give 30 days notice if you want to close your account, and you must leave the direct debit in place so any final balance due on your final bill can be collected. Some people just cancel the direct debit thinking this closes their account, it doesn't!

Who did you pay the outstanding amount to? Was it I'd Mobile or a debt collection agency? Be aware that paying any outstanding amount will mark the debt as settled but the default and poor payment history will remain on your credit report for six years from point of entry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Fiori,

You advised “When it was time to stop the contract which I never use for the last year, they agreed to stop it at the end of the contract,”

Who told you this?

Did Currys say they were going to cancel the contract for you? If so, you’d need to raise this to Currys.

Unfortunately, cancelling the Direct Debit won’t cancel the contract.

Settling a balance via a Debt Collection Agency as @WelshPaul  advised will only mark the balance as settled but the default would remain.

If you can advise further on this @Fiori ?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?