Question

Curry's voucher

• 7 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Good morning. I recently purchased a phone on a 24 month contract and did not receive the Curry's £100 voucher as per the advertisement. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Henry Ingram 

When did you purchase this device?

We’ve had two recent promotions that give out £100 vouchers, one that ran between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 for purchases of a Google Pixel 7 and one that is currently running between 30/11/22 - 22/12/22 for qualifying purchases mentioned here.

The gift card for the promotion between 16/11/22 - 29/11/22 will be sent to your email before 29/12.

The gift card for the promotion between 30/11 - 22/12/22 will sent with the physical order itself.

If the gift card hasn’t come with your order please let us know so we can get in touch and assist.

Tom

Hi Tom it was the Google pixel 7 and I purchased it on 19/11/2022. So a couple of days after you started the first promotion you mentioned in your thread.

Userlevel 1

I received a voucher from Currys for £100 worth of WINE via email a few days after purchasing a Pixel 7 during the offer period above.  I trust this is not the voucher that will be sent as part of the Pixel 7 offer? I don't drink wine....... Could someone please confirm? 

I received a £50 virgin wine voucher as well which surely can't be the voucher. Would be great to get clarity. I'm considering cancelling my contract with iD as their communication has been extremely poor. Wait sorry, non existent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TheFeds and @Henry Ingram,

No, this is just a separate voucher included so if you don’t want to use it, feel free to discard it or give it to someone who will.

For any Pixel 7 purchases, the voucher will be sent out after 30-days as @Tom  advised above.

The gift card for the promotion between 16/11/22 - 29/11/22 will be sent to your email before 29/12.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Mohammed

Mohammed, good afternoon. Please can you advise as to when the Curry's voucher will arrive for £100. In your previous communication you stated before the 29th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Henry Ingram,

We are looking into this with the relevant team and we will update all customers as soon as possible.

Customers should receive an email soon with the voucher information so please keep an eye out on your emails and junk emails.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?