Question

Currys gift voucher. Real or scam?

• 11 November 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Ordered new phone and contract 30th Sept 2023 and in contract details clearly states deal comes with £50 currys gift voucher. I still have not received it and no information on how to obtain it, only info i see is a list of offers that have expired. Does this mean that this was simply a scam to entice customers?

12 replies

Scam mate just been on to them and apparently there's no vouchers

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ordered new phone and contract 30th Sept 2023 and in contract details clearly states deal comes with £50 currys gift voucher. I still have not received it and no information on how to obtain it, only info i see is a list of offers that have expired. Does this mean that this was simply a scam to entice customers?

What make and model phone did you order @Shamyl Jawdokimov
Most of the handsets with a Currys gift voucher offer have terms & conditions stating the voucher is emailed at a later date.

Pixel pro 8

Mine was supposed to be for NHS workers now there denying there was even an offer 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you pre-order your Pixel Pro 8 directly from iD Mobile @John Willo?

Anyway, all current and expired offers from iD Mobile are online at:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Appears iD have had several Currys voucher offers, for earlier Pixel devices, but not the Pixel 8 Pro.

Yes mate direct from website as I went in store to have a look at phone and was informed that only vouchers were available from ordering direct from id

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes mate direct from website as I went in store to have a look at phone and was informed that only vouchers were available from ordering direct from id

There don’t appear to be, or have been, any Currys voucher offers with Pixel 8 & Pixel 8 Pro @John Willo - quite a few Currys voucher offers for any Pixel 6a, 7, 7a, & 7 Pro purchases though.

Did you pre-order your Pixel Pro 8? 
The device wasn’t available from UK retailers until 12-Oct-2023.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @John Willo,

Welcome to the Community!

Please let us know if you require further assistance with this and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi

Sorry late responsed. It was the google pixel 7a. Still no email or link etc :-(

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Shamyl Jawdokimov, if you made an eligible purchase, your Currys voucher is supposed to be emailed to you anytime between 2nd Nov - 2nd Dec 2023.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for feedback :-) Appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shamyl Jawdokimov 

As shown in the screenshot above from @andewhite a purchase of a Pixel 7A on 30/09/23 would result in a voucher sent between 02/11/23 and 02/12/23.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?