Question

Currys voucher no recieved

• 30 December 2022
  • 6 replies

I have not received my £100 Currys voucher, as per the terms of the contract. I need it by tomorrow or I would like to cancel my contract please.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Claireem

We can process a return if you’re still in the returns period and no longer wish to continue. If you’re outside of the returns period, a termination fee would be applicable for cancelling.

The vouchers are delayed but are being looked into as a priority and getting sent out. We apologise for any delay with this. Please let us know if you still wish to cancel and we’ll PM you here to sort this.

Mohammed

Hi, is the termination fee part of the contract?

Like the voucher? If so I am am not going to uphold my end of the contract if you are failing to uphold yours .

Userlevel 4

@Claireem it's actually technically breach of contract on their side as the voucher forms part of your contract itself, and as it's now surpassed the date specified in their terms of conditions set on their website, this is a breach. Very obviously you aren't in the returns period as this is 30 days, and it's now surpassed that (voucher was supposed to be received 30 days post promo) but @Mohammed knows this already and he's trying to be smart.

My advice would be to log a complaint, follow the companies complaints procedure and then follow up with the ombudsman if not resolved.

THERE SHOULD NOT BE A TERMINATION FEE APPLIED IF YOU LEAVE

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, is the termination fee part of the contract?

Like the voucher? If so I am am not going to uphold my end of the contract if you are failing to uphold yours .

Hey @Claireem,

If you wish to submit a complaint, we can PM you here to pick this up further.

Mohammed

Yes, please could you open a complaint.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Claireem,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?