data not working

• 17 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, my data has been acting weird for the past few weeks I’ve got full signal and I’ve got unlimited data but it’s having issues to keep a stable connection but it’s definitely not my iPhone because it has always been working on my phone ever since I got ID Mobile.

4 replies

Same issues since joining a couple of weeks back. ID Mobile is the worst service provider I’ve ever had, it’s like being in the 90s 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nickw1770,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like it may be an issue with coverage or work being carried out in your area.

Please can you check your postcode at the link below

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Please click network status and that will provide further information about issues in the area.

If no issues are showing it may be worth testing the SIM in a different handset.

Kash

Nothing to do

woth the network being worked on that’s bullshit. The network is absolutely terrible that’s the reality of it. No matter where I go it’s slow and 5G is hardly available. EE I miss you and I’m sorry please take me back

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KA Bat 

I’m sorry you feel that way, if you’re within your returns period you’ll be able to return based on being unhappy with the general signal.

In terms of going back to EE you’ll need to contact them directly, they won’t be reading this forum.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?