Question

data not working after an upgrade

• 23 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve upgraded my phone this week and my data doesn’t work, I have enough data and the settings all seem correct - is someone able to help? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hiya, It could be worth testing your new Sim Card if you’re not using it already that you recieved when you processed the update, if that doesn’t work. I’d suggest visiting your local Currys store and requesting for them to provide you with a new Sim card and getting that activated to see if it’s an issue with your Sim. 

I didn’t receive a new SIM card with my upgrade. I upgraded directly with iD mobile so i didn’t go through curry’s. What should I do now? 

Userlevel 3

Here’s a few further things you could try.

Try your Sim card in another phone and see if you get data, if yes then it could be that your network settings need resetting and I suggest looking into help articles for your specific phone.

If the sim still doesn’t get data in another phone then I would still suggest getting a replacement Sim from your local Currys store. While you bought the contract online, your local store should still be able to process a free replacement Sim for you, you’ll just need to activate it through the iD website. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RosanaLopes,

Welcome to the Community!

Please  let us know how you get on with the advice provided by @RentalLeader.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash