Question

Data not working after pac transfer

• 25 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I have bought a new contract for a Samsung s22 from yourselves. I bought this last week, however I only chose for the PAC changeover to happen yesterday (Monday 24/04/23).

My old mobile phone provider (three) cut out yesterday. On my now ID mobile number after some hours I got a text to say my old number and now transferred over using the PAC code I provided at timeof purchase. On the sim settings it does have my new number, however, it is not working.

My phone has the three lines to suggest I have a signal but I infact do not have any 3G/4G/5G. I can not use my phone at all for any calls / texts / apps / whatsapp. It will only work with wifi.

I have looked at all the data settings to ensure its all switched on. I have removed the sim and put it back in. I have switched the phone off and on again several times. I see nothing on the phone to suggest any kinds of issue.

I have logged in to MY iD account and the following message is displayed ‘You have limited menu access as you left iD on 24 Apr 2023. You will be able to access this account for 6 months from the date your plan ended.’

Can this be looked at as a matter of urgency as I am flying soon for work and it is essential I have a working phone to do this.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @J0313 

Have you tried resetting your network settings? (Settings - System - Reset Options - Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth.)

Have you previously had an iD Mobile contract? If so you may need to register a new account for your newer iD Mobile plan with a different email address.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?