Question

direct debit

• 1 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Set my direct debit to 10th of every month as that's when I get paid, but my id app and account is saying my bill is set and going out on the 26th of each month!!!! unable to change the setup until 6 months after.My phone bill is saying payment will be taken on or around the 10th of that month. What the hell is going on with id????  I left the money in my account on the 10th which I setup, I thought the direct debit had been taken as my statement said it was pending but apparently my direct debit got sent back to id. What's the point in having a direct debit setup for a date you set if there going to take it a week later. shocking service!!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Laura Chadderton, when you change your Direct Debit date, it only updates in the next billing cycle. Things should be working fine next time. Just an FYI - your billing date and your Direct Debit date are two separate things, and they fall 14 days apart.

For example, if your bill is generated on the 14th, your Direct Debit date will be on or around the 28th. Hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?