Question

Direct debit Cancelled , cannot create a new one

• 15 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

My direct debit was cancelled for some reason, however whenever I want to add a new direct debit with a new card, it says” Sorry, we’re unable to change your Direct Debit details at the moment. Please try again later.”

Can someone help with this, I’m a new ID Mobile customer and I’m having difficulties, thanks. 

Also sorry for typo in the title. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @coconnorstiff 

Do you have a currently posted or outstanding bill? This could be the cause for the details not being able to be changed, are you also able to try logging in on a different device/browser?

Tom

Hi Tom,

I have no outstanding balance, and also I am trying to change it directly from the new device via the app. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @coconnorstiff,

Have you tried via the iD Mobile website?

If you direct debit data is in the process of being taken, you won’t be able to change the date at the moment.

What’s the current direct debit date?

If you still have issues, we can PM you.

Kash

Hi Kash, 

Please PM me. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @coconnorstiff,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?