Solved

Direct debit is not being taken, paid manually, now I can't use phone

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I recieve a text saying payment is late and log into the app where it says the direct debit wasn’t taken.

So I pay manually, which is all cleared within a few minutes.

It isn’t giving me the option to add or change direct debit, even though my banking account is fine (paying other things with plenty of money in there so should be working in the first place).

An hour later I try to call someone and it instantly forwards to a customer payment helpline saying that I have called the number even though their records show that I’ve paid up to date.

So now my phone isn’t working and I have no way to resolve the issue.

I also don’t have the option to resolve this next month when I assume this will happen again?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 27 September 2022, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD billing system seems to have a few issues @Jacksecker. You’ll need someone at iD to look at your iD account and work out what’s going wrong.

I’d recommend contacting iD through facebook (using Messenger), or by DM (Direct Message) on Twitter.

Any out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Meanwhile, have you tried restarting your mobile phone, since paying your bill? It sometimes helps in these situations.

Good luck @Jacksecker.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the help, I’ll have a look into that now.

Why iD Mobile?