due to be disconnected on the 9th but charged today

• 1 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

I have requested to leave ID mobile and am due to be disconnected on the 9th. Unfortunately, I was just charged for a month of service today. Can somebody please help me with this? I wish to get my money back and cancel this service. 

Lauren 2 months ago

Hi @Emma Smith,

From your post, it sounds like you submitted your 30-day disconnection notice and this is due to go through on the 9th. The contract/line is active as normal during this time, and billing will continue to be generated until the account is disconnected. 

Once the account is disconnected, the final bill is generated within 24-hours with payment due 14-days later. This consists of the amount of time that the line rental is active in this current billing period. If there is any monies owed, this will also be credited. 

-Lauren

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi there, 

I have requested to leave ID mobile and am due to be disconnected on the 9th. Unfortunately, I was just charged for a month of service today. Can somebody please help me with this? I wish to get my money back and cancel this service. 

Have you ended within a cooling off period 14 day's let's say or ended your contract early?

Have you left because service was not as advertised? There any factors why you have been charged and not sure sales can help you out but send a message to Live Chat and type "Speak to a person"  hopefully will sort this out. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Emma Smith,

From your post, it sounds like you submitted your 30-day disconnection notice and this is due to go through on the 9th. The contract/line is active as normal during this time, and billing will continue to be generated until the account is disconnected. 

Once the account is disconnected, the final bill is generated within 24-hours with payment due 14-days later. This consists of the amount of time that the line rental is active in this current billing period. If there is any monies owed, this will also be credited. 

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?