Solved

EE number to ID still not gone through

• 27 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

So we are in the process of switching from EE to ID I was told the port would complete on the 26 by text and it still hasn't, would it make a difference if  the EE number is on an EE SIM , should I be concerned that port is a day late ?

icon

Best answer by Tom 28 June 2023, 16:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @dave6018, if your number transfer was scheduled for 26-Jun-2023, it should’ve been completed by 10pm on the same day.

If your old EE SIM card is still active, then the port has been delayed or gone wrong - either way, I’d suggest that you contact iD using their online live chat service. Otherwise contact iD privately using Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dave6018 

Sorry to hear you’ve had some issues with your number port, we had some issues with texts mentioning the date 26/06/23 however the port was actually scheduled for 27/06/23, ports can take up to 10pm.

Please could you let us know if you’re still having issues so we can assist further.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Update all good, It was my Mrs who switched over and as you all know the motto happy wife happy life,  so far very impressed, only slight issue is the signal could be better at the home address,  but once my contract has finished with EE I will joining I.D 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD WiFi Calling service is useful if you’ve got a poor indoor signal @dave6018.
Living in a mobile not-spot, I relied on the iD WiFi Calling at home.

Userlevel 1

big thank you too everybody who took the time to reply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dave6018 

No worries, glad to hear everything is sorted now, please let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?