Question

Endless problems with 4G and ID

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Since the service disruption last week I've had nothing but issues with 4G and general connectivity.

For example I've literally just now had to buy an hour's WiFi access with EE because my id mobile SIM card has failed again and I'm nowhere near home to use WiFi.

It starts off whereby I get the exclamation mark by my signal, then when I try to reconnect by turning the SIM off and on everything goes.

I have to physically remove the SIM and reinsert it. Is this a dodgy SIM or is this ID mobile?

Thanks for any advice 

2 replies

Userlevel 4

@Idmobilereallyarentgreat  Sorry to inform you customer on IDMobile are experiencing no service or limited services. This is not a localised problem but across the whole network.

Your sim is not dodgy just some on going newtwork issues. 

See notice on on current problem 

And here

Outage on IDMobile he's been effect by a network outage on network Three. See here https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2024/02/three-uk-suffers-third-major-mobile-outage-in-four-days.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Idmobilereallyarentgreat 

We have had a recent outage that we apologise for, we believe services are back up and running, it may be worth rebooting your device to test.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?