Solved

Error 0

• 4 November 2022
  • 8 replies

I'm not able to make phone calls at all and can only text certain people that are not on ID. 

Whenever I text someone it says couldn't send and shows "error 0".

When I try to phone someone it puts me through to the ID customer service payment line to tell me my bill has been paid. 

I've asked on twitter and the reply I got was "I have checked the account and there is no bar on the line" 

I've noticed a few other people have had this problem on here but there has been no solution on the posts, I've been with ID for years and never had a problem.

Can someone help me get to the bottom of this please, thanks. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 November 2022, 20:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Adding to the post above.

I tried to text/phone my partner and son who are also on ID and it wouldn't send/connect. 

Texts go through to MIL and Mum who are Tesco and Vodafone but couldn't phone them. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That sounds like the iD SIM card is not working properly, or the phone has developed a fault.

Does your iD SIM work in another phone @ChloeC?

I think iD need to do more than just check for a bar on your iD account - sometimes turning OFF your phone, and removing the SIM card to check for damage and fingerprint marks fixes things.

Anyway, good luck @ChloeC. .

That sounds like the iD SIM card is not working properly, or the phone has developed a fault.

Does your iD SIM work in another phone @ChloeC?

I think iD need to do more than just check for a bar on your iD account - sometimes turning OFF your phone, and removing the SIM card to check for damage and fingerprint marks fixes things.

Anyway, good luck @ChloeC. .

I didn't even think to check as the sim card has been in my phone since getting it a year ago and hasn't been removed once but I will give it a try just now, thanks for replying to the post. 

Not solved, the only change is now I can't phone/text anyone. 

Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated. 

I think il ask for replacement sim and hopefully it can be solved that way. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ChloeC,

Let us know if the replacement SIM fixes it or if you still have issues.

Mohammed

I wouldn't know. 

I was sent a replacement sim, they activated it to my partners number instead of mine and cut off his sim. I was advised to give him my sim and they will send out another.  

I received the 2nd sim, they have made the same mistake and cut off my partners sim card again and gave me his number instead. 

I still have no sim. 

Hello @ChloeC,

Let us know if the replacement SIM fixes it or if you still have issues.

Mohammed

Would I be able to get help with the above reply here or would I need to call ?

I feel like I'm getting nowhere using twitter pms. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ChloeC,

Our Team deal with both the Social contact and Community so if you are dealing with it via Twitter, we wouldn’t also log the issue here.

We should have raised this to our Team and will be troublehsooting the issue. You can reply there for updates.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?