Solved

Error when submitting PAC

• 2 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have been trying to submit my PAC but keep getting an error message. I should check the details etc. The details I’m entering are correct. I have not already submitted my PAC. 

Can someone help please?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 October 2023, 17:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alpay,

Welcome to the Community!

Please can you confirm that you have entered the transaction number from your welcome email?

The number should start with a 4.

If that’s correct then please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash 

Thank you!

I have managed to enter the PAC successfully. My porting date is today. However this hasn’t happened yet. And there is no sign that it’s going to happen. My phone has had full service all day. Calls to my iD phone number connect to my phone. My existing phone number is no longer in service. 

Can you help with this?

Thank you

Alpay 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Kash 

Thank you!

I have managed to enter the PAC successfully. My porting date is today.

My existing phone number is no longer in service. 

Thank you

Alpay 

Okay @Alpay, several hours or more can elapse between your old service provider’s SIM becoming inactive, and before the number you want to keep works with your iD SIM card.

iD Mobile advise transfers take place between 8am - 10pm on the transfer date. 

I’d suggest turning off the handset with the iD SIM card for 45-minutes or so, then turn it on and check if the transfer has completed - if not, turn off again for 45-minutes, etcetera.

Userlevel 1

Hi @andewhite 

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your help. It all went through a short while ago. 👍

Why iD Mobile?