Question

Error when submitting the switching form

• 7 June 2023
  • 6 replies

I have completed the switch over form with PAC number, trabsactib number,numbernt number which l want to keep and the number ID mobile have given me but it says the information is incorrect. Checked it three times now

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lindylou56,

Can I just check, did you submit a request to keep your number when you first made the purchase?

If so, you do not need to submit a requst again to keep the number as one will already be active.

In this case, the switch will happen on the date you had initially selected.

If you haven’t, then check the transaction number is the one beginning with 4 (found on your Welcome to iD email.

Mohammed

I'm not sure as did the purchase online and just followed the instructions from ID mobile ie requesting PAC code.  I've had so many emails from ID mobile it's really confusing and not sure what is happening now to be honest but thanks for your help so far 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Lindylou56 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I am also trying to submit my pac code via your online link

Have checked all the information and entered surname in capitals and it still says there are errors

The first time I tried I got to the selecting date for transfer page, but it then said there was errors 

How do I check if you have received request 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am also trying to submit my pac code via your online link

How do I check if you have received request 

Just chat to an online agent at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat @Newfpark.

The agents work until 6pm at weekends (type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Newfpark,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you query is resolved via Live Chat.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?