Question

Failure of Complaints Team to make promised follow up call

• 13 June 2023
  • 6 replies

How do I make contact again with the complaints team? They promised to call back within 24 hrs with a solution; it's now been 6 days. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think the number for this team is 0800 049 1300.
Good luck @Jim.mcg

Thank you, I used that number 10 days ago. The concern got escalated; I emailed back the next tier of the complaint team yesterday, I was hoping there is a more direct number to them.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve never found it easy communicating with iD Mobile @Jim.mcg
In my experience, either Facebook Messenger, or Twitter direct message has worked best. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jim.mcg 

Typically the complaints team would get back in contact with you should they have any updates to an existing complaint, have you contacted via the number provided by @andewhite?

Tom

Hi Tom, when the ID mobile's system deactivates youe sim in error, you cannot contact them by phone or they call you; especially when you're aboard.

Luckily, I was able to use someone's phone to do an international call.

I found their live chat doesn't work, they don't monitor emails so it's a phone call.

Today the complaints team said they would be livid in my position. Unfortunately, there is nothing they can do until I'm back in the UK in four months time; they don't send sims overseas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jim.mcg 

I’ve tried the live chat on my side with success, have you tried via another device or browser?

Glad to hear you’ve been in contact with the complaints team, you may be able to have the complaints team send a replacement SIM card to a friend who can then send it to you themselves, however we wouldn’t send SIMs over seas, sorry.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?