Solved

first bill on mobile app twice, pre-wondering if going to get charged twice

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve just got a contract with id mobile.

Just downloaded the app.

it’s showing 2 bills for march….

first for £24.62 coming out on 12/4/23 with no mobile number and no dates. (Understandable cause it showed that I wouldn’t get charged for the messing around of waiting 5 days+ for my old mobile number pac to transfer) 🤷‍♂️

second for £32.99 which is my plan payment i agreed to, but for the phone number on sim card that came with the phone, coming out on 6/4/23. Which dates from 22/3/23 to 21/4.

so i try to get through on chat and it takes awhile between messages…. About 4min+ each one (being generous) asking for my mobile number twice when I’m thinking it’s my account number that they should be after and get at the end of it that my bill is going to be £24.62 coming out on something like 24/4/2023.

so i find the number to ring 7777 (no customer service really) and check with number 1 and it does say the last one.

so, how the hell do i know which one/which date or if all these are coming out?!?!?

cause the last one is my number now “i think” but the other ones look like they’re still on my account so if i wait and get charged 3 times in first month then it’s going to be annoying (even more cause “how would i get my money back”) cause you can’t talk or message a human.

I’m giving up.

would it be best just to call it a day?

icon

Best answer by Tom 31 March 2023, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rantan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Ok

no problem, I’ll do it after work.

just tried app and it won’t even show the bills bit now 🤷‍♂️

so I wouldn’t mind knowing when money’s going out 🤔😁

Why iD Mobile?