Solved

fraudulent account on my name

Hi, 

I have had a fraudulent account be open under my details. The payments have defaulted on my credit report and I needed you to close this account as I did not open this. 

I called the customer service for some hell. But they weren't very helpful and friendly. They said to call the police and raise a cyber crime incident. She did not advice how I to do that or reassurance of any sort. 
can you Please advice or help 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 15 May 2022, 10:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently.

The messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before iD Mobile read your post.

It’ll be faster to private message (PM) iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or twitter (by direct message).

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

You may also need a reference number from Action Fraud online, when you’re speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Helpwithfraudulentaccount, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Hello I have just came back holiday to see that I have recieved a final notice letter for a account that has been set up in my name that I have not done myself how can this be resolved ASAP plz? I have completed a action fraud form online and the police have been notified.

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello I have just came back holiday to see that I have received a final notice letter for a account that has been set up in my name that I have not done myself how can this be resolved ASAP plz? I have completed a action fraud form online and the police have been notified.

Thanks

The messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it might be several days before iD Mobile read your post.

It’ll be faster to private message (PM) iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or Twitter (by direct message).

Contact iD mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person and have your Action Fraud reference number handy.

Anyway, good luck

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @JohnRrobson, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?