Solved

Fraudulent account set up in my name.

Hello, as title Iv received a letter saying Iv set up a new account with yourselves which I haven’t. My name and address has been used to fraudulently set this up. Iv been in contact with Action Fraud and have a crime reference number. I briefly spoke to someone on live chat but I want to take this up in a more formal way due to the seriousness of the situation. Could you please get back to me as this needs shutting down straight away.  

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 9 May 2022, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Messaging in this online forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post.

It might be quicker for you to contact iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or twitter (by direct message).

Best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can speak privately with an iD agent.

You’ll probably need your Action Fraud online reference number when speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck.

Ok thanks very much. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Steve Marsh, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

Hi 

I have come home to this issue tonight. I’m finding it extremely difficult to speak to anyone. I have got an action fraud crime number. Help asap is greatly appreciated 

thanks in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mcostas 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?