Fraudulent Pac code transfer - 3rd time in a year!!!!

• 3 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Please help!!!

I have had 2 fraudulent pac code requests this week which I did not request and IDMobile have no process for dealing with this  

Incredibly this happened to me in June this year and my telephone number was was fraudulently ported despite me contacting idmobile 7 times to stop the port. 
it took 4 weeks to resolve and I have had to have a new number and spent huge amounts of time dealing with banks etc. A horrid time  

I cannot believe it is happening again and genuinely question IDmobiles data security  

I received a pac request on Tuesday which I was told by the advisor that it would be cancelled and a complaint raised and someone would contact me.  As expected from previous experience, I haven’t been contacted.

Then I’ve received a further message today re pac code change.  This time the advisor said they couldn’t cancel as the technical team needed to do it. From experience, this doesn’t happen.

I also note from recent posts that this fraud is happening more regularly yet idmobile clearly do not have a process in place to deal with it 

Please can someone from ID contact me as I cannot go through what I went through before and stop any porting of my telephone number

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Jackys I am so sorry to hear this has happened.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?