Solved

Full Bar to Zero or One Bar Signal Loss - Please Help

• 17 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I live one road across from the tower! I normally got full bar signal, 4 out of 4 bars. Since yesterday morning 16/10/2023 9:37am it was dropped to zero, one or two bars most. I can't even send text, let alone call or youtube. The antennas are on top of two big tall buildings. One of the building is being scaffolding up from bottom to the top up to the antennas level.  Im not sure the scaffolding or a planned engineering work by iD mobile is causing the issue. Can you please confirm it? My postcode is BN1 4LA. Thanks a lot. I'm sure my phone is good. I'll give it a benefit of doubt and test it in another phone.

icon

Best answer by Tom 18 October 2023, 15:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sonnny 

Taking a look at the postcode of BN1 4LA there appears to be an outage in the area, Three UK are making upgrades in the area, we apologise for any inconvenience cause with these upgrades.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I went out around the tower to do my own investigation. I found out that a guy was working with the antennas. I can confirm that since 4:30pm today, I got the usual signal level. So I believe the problem has been solved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sonnny 

Glad to hear that’s sorted.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?