Question

Going round and round in support circles

• 22 August 2022
  • 4 replies

My son's data balance and carry over seems to be corrupt. Says he has 4gb for this month but available left = 0gb.

How do I contact ID Mobile about this? It is not made easy to understand how to make contact.

There is no explanation of where the  'Live Chat' button is. On the live chat page a link is given which explains to go to the 'Contact us' page but there is no link provided and no description of how to navigate to the Contact Us page.

Really quite bad...

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Sifty, you can get real-time assistance with your iD account and any billing issues using the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The online chat team work between 9am - 6pm at weekends (and 9am - 8pm on weekdays).

Type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent during working hours.

If you can’t use iD online chat, just send a private request for assistance to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages on social media, left out-of-hours, get picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Many thanks for the reply.

The Live Chat page does not launch live chat. I notice I am not logged in. So I attempt to log in using uid/pwd, which is apparently wrong. So I attempt to reset the password; however the reset password email does not arrive (and not in spam folder). 

Round and round and round and :)

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There’s no login required for live chat.

From your web browser, try the URL in an incognito or private window.

Otherwise, get in-touch on facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sifty 

Are you still having issues with Live Chat? I’d recommend using a different browser or device if you’re having issues with it.

If you’d prefer we can help and message you directly on here! Let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?