Question

has id mobile gone down

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 1

Been down in Leeds most of the day. Customer service is non existent. Where are the updates? Hope they reimburse customers. 

Userlevel 1

It's down in Sunderland 

Userlevel 1

Service is very intermittent!! Really not good enough. I’m away from home and only have WIFI so can’t call home. 

Userlevel 1

WhatsApp not working either - how can that be if it’s over wifi?  No calls, SMS or any other way of communicating.  Come on ID, more updates please - if you can’t send us messages than at least keep us posted on X

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

Mine has been down all day .Not good enough.

Userlevel 1

Is it worth complaining? How will they compensate? Will they gather all the signal that we didn't get and package it nicely for us and hand it over?

Userlevel 1

It is down in the Fareham/Portsmouth are too.

was fine until about 4pm then stopped working.

ive tried the sim in two devices and no joy.

my router can see the Three network but cannot connect…..

Userlevel 1

You need to hurry and sort this out my mom passed away last night and I havnt been able to contact not 1 person all fucking day 

Userlevel 1

My signal has been down pretty much all day and still is. Any update when it will resume? 

Down all day in Hampshire.

Hopefully get something knocked off the bill, not good when it's the only phone you have and you can't contact anyone!!

Down all around Guildford in Surrey 

Userlevel 1

Moved to id mobile on Wednesday and had nothing but problems! First texts going to old phone which I have now sorted, now just realised I can’t call anyone and they can’t call me. I have an elderly father and a teen with a life threatening health condition and I need a reliable phone. Im paying £30 a month for this, does this happen often?

Userlevel 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67595457.amp

Userlevel 1

Thank you for this

Userlevel 1

Moved to id mobile on Wednesday and had nothing but problems! First texts going to old phone which I have now sorted, now just realised I can’t call anyone and they can’t call me. I have an elderly father and a teen with a life threatening health condition and I need a reliable phone. Im paying £30 a month for this, does this happen often?

Never happened to me before and been with them for ages, and recommend them to everyone! Its weird 

Userlevel 1

Been down all day, Ive been in London and now back in Leeds and every area in between all down. Cust Service helped me around 1pm and told me to reset my network on my phone - this worked for about 2 hours then went off again

This problem is impacting my daughter and myself whist my two sons and wife are fine.

I managed to get reconnected by selecting manual network selection, trying to connect to the other networks (all fail of course) and then connecting manually to iD.

Had to try this a couple of times (Andriod Phone)

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

It’s still down in greater Manchester now. All support keep saying is they are ‘working to fix it’! I wonder if they will compensate us..

Down here in gosport Hampshire no data phone network  nothing .

Says I'm not registered. 

Was playing up yesterday  too,I called my wife at 4pm  she didn't answer when I got home I asked if she got my call snd she hadn't  but on my phone show I called her but it never rang on her phone.

Still not connected now.

Userlevel 1

same.all my work apps just stopped working.cant even make a phone call.ive lost alot of money today.

Im having the same issue saying there's no service 

Mine down too in Doncaster  spent all day rebooting taking battery and sim card out tried everything can't get onto app emergency calls only hope it's fixed soon

Userlevel 1

With the issues we all having to put up with, Id mobile should knock some money off our bill, unable to use phone 

Userlevel 1

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ still doesn’t respond and my SIM doesn’t connect either after having tried several places in the Brighton Metropolitan area. the damage isn’t merely 1/30th of the monthly fee, it greatly impacts our capacity to work. SMARTY and 3 have been back for hours, ID hasn’t.

I still have a problem in Somerset. Does anyone have an update as to when the service will be back. It is extremely inconvenient. 

Why iD Mobile?