Solved

Have NOT received SIM card, so please cancel my new contract/plan ASAP

• 18 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I ordered my sim card (order ref 126601996) for a new monthly contract/plan 6 days ago and I still have NOT received it. The tracking record from DPD shows that the item was delivered but I couldn’t find it in my postbox or anywhere surrounding my living address. 

As a result, I would like to request to cancel my new contract/plan as soon as possible. Could you please help to get it resolved? I don't expect to make any payment for it since the sim has never been received by me.

Many thanks. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

icon

Best answer by Tom 19 May 2023, 13:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @sbs5482 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi

I have not received my sim card despite ordering it over a week ago. Advice please

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

I have not received my sim card despite ordering it over a week ago. Advice please

Mine arrived late. Post office routed it to the wrong delivery office. Worth waiting a few more days even though it’s a pain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TimKnox,

I can see that we have responded to your post elsewhere and we can assist you there if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?