Question

Haven't received a phone and can't get help

• 1 March 2022
  • 6 replies

I ordered a phone and SIM about 33 hours ago. I am being so specific as they say they should process your order within 24 hours, this hasn't happened. I ordered early yesterday (Monday) and my phone hasn't arrived which goes against their free next day shipping. The problem is my current contract runs out in 2 days and I will be without any SIM. Without an ID phone number, which I obviously do not have yet as I haven't received anything, I don't even seem to be able to do live chat. They say to message DPD but if they haven't dispatched my order, DPD isn't going to know anything so how does that help? Does anyone have any advice on how to contact someone from ID mobile to see whats going on with my order? Their tables showing what day your phone SHOULD arrive aren't proving particularly useful.

I am seriously regretting ordering from ID mobile, it is ridiculous to have a company you can't contact when it comes to something like this. Sure live chat when you have your phone but if you make an order and it isn't showing up on time, what are they expecting you to do? Sat with my fingers crossed but would like to be able to talk to a member of staff about whether I am getting a phone or not.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated. Thank you :)

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There’s only online support with iD Mobile.

In addition, the iD online community isn’t real-time, so it might be several days before somebody at iD Mobile reads your post. 

For a quicker response, you can PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages, or try the iD Live Chat service.

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM or chat with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @georginahjg,

Sorry for the delayed reply here.

If you haven’t already gotten this sorted, please let us know here and we’d be more than happy to look into this further for oyu.

Mohammed

Ordered my phone on a Sunday. Got an email saying it’s all been processed. Haven’t  got another email to say it’s on its way just wondering what’s happening. Because I need a phone for work. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ordered my phone on a Sunday. Got an email saying it’s all been processed. Haven’t  got another email to say it’s on its way just wondering what’s happening. Because I need a phone for work. 

Okay @Bragus,

What phone did you order?

Have you received an email with subject line “Order Complete - REF: 123456789” from iD Mobile?

In addition, the iD online community isn’t real-time, so it might be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post. 

Anyway - good luck.

No 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Bragus, the quickest way to check on the status of an order is to contact the Live Chat team.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?