Solved

having problems registering my pac cod

• 16 October 2023
  • 17 replies

I’m having the same problems as others registering my pac code and get the error message “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I’ve tried lower and upper case, but not working. Please can you help me

icon

Best answer by Kash 18 October 2023, 11:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d suggest using the online chat https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat to submit your PAC @alifrizz.

Type “talk to a person” to avoid the chat bot - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alifrizz,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to get your issue resolved with your PAC.

If you require further assistance with this, please get back to us here and we can PM you.

Kash

i am having trouble registering my pac code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @cboysnr 

I’m sorry to hear that, what error are you getting on the port form?

Does your transaction number begin with a “4”? If not, this can be found in your “Welcome to iD” email.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hello

I’m having the same problems as others registering my pac code and get the error message “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.” Please could you advise. Thank you 

Hello

I’m having the same problems as others registering my pac code and get the error message “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.” Please could you advise. Thank you 

i am good now only problems now is the signal pretty weak in my house.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Helen Curtis 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @cboysnr 

Sorry to hear you have weak signal, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you have this issue?

It’s worth noting that all iD Mobile plans have a returns period in which you’re able to return should you be unhappy with the signal.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello

Have you tried using the iD WiFi Calling service at home @cboysnr?

At my home location, I rely on this service because the signal indoors is too weak to be reliable enough to call and text.

Hello

Have you tried using the iD WiFi Calling service at home @cboysnr?

At my home location, I rely on this service because the signal indoors is too weak to be reliable enough to call and text.

hi i have wifi in my home but i dont know how to get or find Id wifi.

Hello

hi my post code is pa31aj

Hello

Have you tried using the iD WiFi Calling service at home @cboysnr?

i need my phone for work , for when i am on standby and my work has to get a hold of me. they now get me on what`s app.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Can’t ‘work’ provide you with a SIM card for a mobile network that will work indoors at your home location, @cboysnr?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am having the same problem as above. 
when entering all my details to transfer my old number to my new id Mobile sim I am getting the following message. 
“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

Please can you advise? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kcowgill,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried on a different browser?

Also it may be worth entering the surname in all capital letters and ensuring the transaction number start with a 4.

Kash

Hi, I am having the same problem as above. 
when entering all my details to transfer my old number to my new id Mobile sim I am getting the following message. 
“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

Please can you advise? Thanks

I also had similar problems. I eventually solved it by entering all the details on my tablet. Worked first time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Wesser,

Glad to hear that you managed to get it resolved.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to get back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?