Solved

help cant cancel contract

• 23 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I can’t cancel my contract and i’ve been trying for months, I haven’t got my SIM nor have I used it - I don’t even think I ever received this and I cant create my account to cancel the contract

I have already paid £18 worth on a SIM I have never used and now I am being chased for anoither £12, I have tried to get into contact with iD mobile so many times but I either don’t get through or don’t get a useful response

I am not happy with paying this extra fee as you will be able to see this SIM hasnt even been used and it has caused a lot of stress to my mental health 

please can someone contact me and get it cancelled? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 23 August 2022, 19:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Samuel Nuttall, the best option if you want to speak to iD is to use their online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The online chat team work between 9am - 8pm at weekdays (and 9am - 6pm on weekends).

Type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent during working hours.

If you have trouble using the iD online chat, just send a private request for assistance cancelling to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages on social media, left out-of-hours, get picked-up when the social media team next start work - good luck.

Userlevel 1

Okay @Samuel Nuttall, the best option if you want to speak to iD is to use their online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The online chat team work between 9am - 8pm at weekdays (and 9am - 6pm on weekends).

Type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent during working hours.

If you have trouble using the iD online chat, just send a private request for assistance cancelling to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages on social media, left out-of-hours, get picked-up when the social media team next start work - good luck.

Thanks @andewhite for the advice, I have tried the live chats a few times now but struggle to get anywhere so was struggling where to turn but I will give their Twitter a go, thanks again!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Twitter has worked for me - iD have even invited me to use Twitter, instead of private messages in the iD Community - anyway, I hope you get your issue sorted.

Why iD Mobile?