Question

HELP ME LOG IN TO PAY OUTSTANDING BILL

• 30 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I am living overseas but have been paying my ID mobile month bill to keep the number in use. 

I have unable my online banking app due to using a new phone. The bill was not paid. I now have access to the banking app and it looks like the direct debit is still in tact. 

I have tried to log in to my account to speak with someone or pay the missed bill upfront, however, my email address, date of birth and phone number are not being recognised. 

I only knew there was an issue with the bill due to a postal letter that I asked my parents to open. I have had no email or phone contact from ID mobile and it seems impossible to get in contact with support. I have reached out on the instragram page aswell. 

I just want to pay the bill. Can anyone help me get logged in? 

Many thanks, 

Katie Clarke 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

You should try CHAT service or send Direct Message via social media.

Besides paying on time if you don’t make a call or send a text every 180 days

the number will be lost/ reused.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Clarkie Kate,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get in touch with somebody?

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can drop you a PM.

Kash

Hi Kash, 

No one from pay ID has been in touch. Can you maybe send me an email so we can talk. The only contact I have received is by letter asking for payment, which I can not make without access to my account. The phone number on the letter isn’t even the same number that I use. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has now been escalated to a debt collector even thought I want to and am willing to pay- but simply can not if the system and log in is down. 

Many thanks 

Also the live chat only works in UK working hours and I live in Australia.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Clarkie Kate,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?