Solved

help me to leave please

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Someone please please help me get away from this company !

I tried to trasfer my number from EE in 2021 but It wouldnt work the pac code The girl who supports me had found out after over 1 year that I have 2 contracts still in my bank account £75

EE just sending the pac codes again and again

I have been trying to cancel. February March April many times It never works.

I am too disable I get £340 a month only in benefits I can’t earn nothing now my body gave up

this my last straw today because 

This afternoon we  went

to buy me my dinner and there was 0.00 pounds because yet again £75.00 come out for two phones and the price has gone up. I tried to sort and I must of been talking to that robot in the webchats it took ages to do security and then they vanish

how to just stop this!!? i have no money to survive Im so upset. My heart  is hurting so much Ive never even been so stressed sick and now am hungry over £35!! This is the worst day embarasment stress. maybe not a lot of money to this company .cant really be doing this anymore 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 27 April 2023, 22:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Do you want to keep your EE mobile account or your iD mobile account?

Do you want to keep your EE mobile account or your iD mobile account?

i don’t want non of them anymore 

I wanted to get rid of EE since 2021 and then I could keep id mobile. now I want both gone away

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shak000000 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?