Question

help my sim only deal hasnt arrived

• 23 July 2023
  • 3 replies

placed an order on the 20-21st July  for a new SIM  only contract and have recieved many of the emails, such as my contract documents, confirmation of my direct debit and my first bill is ready very soon

. But i still haven’t received the sim card, or even an email from ID DPD or Currys saying its been dispatched

I need to switch my number but don’t know how to do it as I don’t think I need a pac or spac because I’ve been with ID for a few years , It was only supposed to take 2 working days! I know at max it’s 5 but I need this urgently.

any help would be greatly appreciated 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I’ve been with ID for 4 years and have recently created a new account to upgrade my plan.

my sim only deal has not arrived yet I hope it arrives soon as I’m paying £16 a month for it I’m aware there is no tracking info for sim only deals but any help would be appreciated.

I was also wondering how do I keep my original number as I’ve been with ID I won’t be changing providers do I still request a PAC? Or do I have to pay the £25 fee?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Daddys_baby ,

Sounds like you may have purchased a new contract.

Upgrades automatically keep the number since we just replace your contract on the app/account and send you a blank SIM.

If you have purchased and did a credit check as well as setup a new Direct Debit it sounds like you have purchased a new contract not upgraded.

What allowances show in the app? Is it the new plan?

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Edit: I’ve merged your posts together into one topic

Why iD Mobile?