Solved

help with charges

Been charged for 2 calls two  different mobile numbers they are not out of plan but still been charged why ??

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 26 July 2023, 14:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

I have been charged to phone to mobile numbers yet I haven't used my minutes only phoned company's that are local to me 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Tony r, do the mobile numbers you’ve been charged for begin +447?

If you’ve called a non-UK mobile number you’d be charged for the call.

I thought I was calling a local number perhaps I wasn't no way to tell 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Tony r, the numbers you called will be shown in the itemised section of your monthly bill. 

If you download the PDF copy of the monthly bill for the time period the charges occurred, you should be able to identify the two numbers called.
🤞

I did they just look like normal 07 numbers only 40p per call just seems strange 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Tony r, not all 07 numbers are included in your UK calls allowance. 

Non-standard 07 numbers are charged at 40p/min.

There doesn’t appear to be any information on the iD website about their non-standard 07 numbers - the iD customer service team should be able to assist though.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry, iD non-standard 07 numbers are online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/nonstandard07numbers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Tony r,

What’s the prefix for numbers you have called?

Have you viewed the bill to see what the breakdown of the charges are for? Assumin that the bill has been produced.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I did they just look like normal 07 numbers only 40p per call just seems strange 

Hey @andewhite,

This sounds like a call to a non-standard 07 number.

Edit: I’ve merged your posts together into one topic.

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @andewhite,

This sounds like a call to a non-standard 07 number.

Edit: I’ve merged your posts together into one topic.

Mohammed

Indeed yes @Mohammed - I provided this information for @Tony r on 25th July, and also posted a link to the iD Mobile online list of non-standard 07 numbers, so they could double-check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry! I meant to tag @Tony r 

Apologies for that

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?