Question

help with my order I gave the wrong e mail address

• 17 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I have ordered a second phone and contract for my mum but when I filled in the details to order her phone I put .co.uk instead of .com for her e mail address. Of course she has not had any information through confirming her order, I can’t create an ID account for her as we don’t know the new phone number. Tried to ask for help with live chat but found it useless. Can anyone help? I just need to alter her e mail address so she gets the documents through for her new phone and if it is actually on its way.? She is anxious as she has given her bank details and accepted the contract. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try calling the telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, with your order number handy.

Otherwise, get in-touch with iD Mobile’s social media customer support team, using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

The agents work until 8pm weekdays (6pm at weekends), and should be able to assist with the email address error @Abigail Louise Cutts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Abigail Louise Cutts,

Just checking if you got some assistance with this?

If you still require some assistance, please let us know here and we will get back to you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?