Solved

How can I request a new mobile number?

• 6 June 2023
  • 8 replies

My daughter uses the mobile number link to this account and she has stupidly given the number to other teens who she has met online and now they are harassing her. We have blocked their numbers on her phone and also calls from private numbers however they are still leaving her horrible voicemail messages so I would like to change her mobile number completely if possible. Please advise if I can do this? 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 7 June 2023, 01:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Read my reply in the above linked thread as the same applies to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @natalieparker0419,

@WelshPaul  has answered this one.

If you want us to PM you here to submit the request, we can do this for you.

Really sorry to hear about what your daugther is going through and hopefully we can get this changed.

Mohammed

@Mohammed can you please pm me so I can submit the request. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @natalieparker0419 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I want to change my mobile number to nuisance calls that I knew who person and don't want to receive but want to change number completely this is due to a private legal matter

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Nellie77,

This would carry a one-off charge of £25.00 but if you’re happy to proceed, or haven’t already processed this, let us know and we will PM you here to sort.

Mohammed

@Mohammed could you also pm me as I’d like to change my number over to a new one also. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jemma Hough 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?