Solved

how can I speak to someone

• 15 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Has anyone been able to speak to a human being about an issue? Can not get through to anyone

icon

Best answer by andewhite 15 November 2022, 16:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can’t actually speak to a real person because iD Mobile are 100% online for help & support.

You’ll need to switch to a mobile service provider that offers their customers telephone support, if you want that option.

Otherwise, send your enquiry to iD Mobile’s social media customer support team by private message on facebook (using Messenger), or send them a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Anyway, good luck @Danif1978

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Has anyone been able to speak to a human being about an issue? Can not get through to anyone

Hey @Danif1978,

What is it you needed help with? We can help you here if you haven’t been able to get through to us already elsewhere?

Give us a brief summary of what the issue is.

Mohammed

How do I cancel

a number coming through costing me money on my bill  85222 who is it I don’t them contacting me 

I do not want them contacting me who is it the number us 85222

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Text “STOP” to 85222.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Brenda Allen  I just replied to @Wolf  on another topic here: 

With a similar issue but a different number.

Check out the response there and head over to https://psauthority.org.uk/ to get some contact details for the company.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi when does my contract expire

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katiekells12 

I believe we have responded to your community message about this, we will respond there when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?